For many people, the month of December brings with it a special kind of air. It's a season of celebration -- and one way we infuse the month with that unique feeling is through music. Whether there's a song that causes you to feel nostalgic, gets you emotional or makes you want to sing, music moves us all in different ways. The cast of our One For The Girls Podcast's Holiday Special wanted to share the songs we love listening to the most this time each year.
We hope you enjoy!
1. Mary, Did You Know? - Pentatonix
2. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays - *NSYNC
3. The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole
4. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Frank Sinatra
5. Little Drummer Boy - Alex Boye’ (feat. Genesis Choir)
1. Hallelujah - Pentatonix 2. Hanukkah, Oh Hanukkah - Barenaked Ladies 3. The Dreidel Song - Samuel Goldfarb 4. Silent Night - Kelly Clarkson (feat. Reba & Trisha Yearwood) 5. Baby, It's Cold Outside - John Legend (feat. Kelly Clarkson)
1. The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole
2. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Bing Crosby
3. Hanukkah, Oh Hanukkah - Barenaked Ladies
4. Miracle - Matisyahu
5. Dominick the Donkey - Lou Monte
1. Silver Bells - Bing Crosby (feat. Carol Richards)
2. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Frank Sinatra
3. Christmastime Is Here - Vince Guaraldi Trio
4. Christmas Time's a-Coming - Emmylou Harris
5. Auld Lang Syne - Cast of It's a Wonderful Life
Thank you for sharing your time with us as we offered up our top Holiday music picks! We touched more on our favorite Holiday music on our most recent episode. If you'd like to share your thoughts, or even YOUR top 5 picks, feel free to DM us (@1ForTheGirlsPod) to be featured on our page!
Happy Holidays, everyone!
- Cast of Girls Pod (@CSIHALEY, @cgreenbartlett, @itsmeKristianG, @Candi_Lee_Bell)